Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Seekers  ~  In need of a beta reader

samgallagher
Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:03 am Reply with quote
I'm currently searching for a beta reader for my story I'm writing called, Revolutionary

I don’t actually know the protocol to follow; as this is my first story.

I’m writing a story for the Snape and Hermione pairing, I uploaded my first chapter and someone suggested getting a beta reader, so here I am.
I can't pinpoint where my mistakes are within story so far, but that’s the point having a beta reader.
There's a chapter uploaded on fanfiction.net under the same name samgallagher, so you can get the feel on how my writing is.

I believe I have an interesting plot, with a bit of a twist. I've not read one like it before and have read
them for years now. But I could be wrong.

It's currently at 15,000+ words now with only 6 chapters written, but not at the stages where I feel I can send it to a beta just yet. But they soon will be. I’m going to hazard a guess and predict the story will be finished at 25,000 words, or close to it.

Plot Summary :
-The rating is M.
-Severus survives Nagini's attack back in the Shrieking Shack 2 years ago
-Hermione and Snape embark on a friendship turned relationship, after finishing a relationship with Ron
-Snape confides to Hermione Granger of his worries he has had for the last 20 years.
-Post Hogwarts, DH spoilers, epilogue ignored.
If you’re interested in beta reading my story, would you please let me know, thank you.

Somebody let me know that I needed help with my grammar, and sentence structure.
So somebody who would be able to 'nitpick' the things I’ve done wrong and set me straight.
Thank you

if interested, would you please email me, xxxspamxxxx@hotmail.com I would love to speak more.
Samantha Gallagher