Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Seekers  ~  Need a Beta

Izzy19
Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:00 pm Reply with quote
My name's Izzy and I need a beta for my story. English is my second language and I have bad grammar and spelling.

Title: Hermione (I have 3 chapters already posted at FF.net)

A retelling of the HP series. What if Hermione was a pure blood spy? Lyra Lestrange is Hermione Granger's real name and she is the daughter of Bellatrix and Rodolphus's daughter. When they were sentenced to Azkaban she was sent to live with her aunt Narcissa. When rumors fly that Harry Potter was spotted in Diagon Ally, Lucius comes up with the idea of sending her to Hogwarts as a muggle born in order to befriend Harry and get information out of him and what really happened to the Lord Voldemort.

No pairing and rating as of yet. I have a poll running on it, so far Draco is winning.

Mystery, Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Humor

As a beta I want someone who I can bounce ideas off of and help fix my numerous grammar errors. Please don't be too harsh with your criticism about my errors, throughout my school years most of my teachers focused more on math than grammar with me.

(For more details of the stories go to my profile in FF.net. My username is Sweethoneytwilight)