Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Seekers  ~  Beta needed for a planned-out incredibly long chaptered fic!

Yukimor
Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:46 pm Reply with quote
Name: Yukimor
Email: Yukimor@gmail.com
Story title: Nostalgic Disaster
Summary: The summary changes with each chapter, to summarize what happens in said chapter, but it's basically this: Hermione is in her seventh year of Hogwarts. She takes on an apprenticeship with Professor Mcgonagall, in preparation to taking over the Transfiguration teaching post in a few years. What happens before, during, and after graduation? HG/SS
Rating: Early chapters are conservative, suggestive at most. Later chapters will be somewhere along the lines of Lascivious.
Category/Genres: Romance, Friendship, Hurt/Comfort, Fluff, Humor, General
Ship: HG/SS
Warnings: None
Any special requests: I need someone who's good at catching grammar and spelling mistakes/typos. I also need someone who won't mind having me bounce ideas off them, and I'd appreciate someone who can get chapters beta'd and returned within seventy-two hours. Basically, the whole package. =)

Thanks for your time, everyone. ^^
potionsmistress23
Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:05 am Reply with quote
Hi there-

Just wanted to let you know that I've sent you an e-mail about beta'ing your fic. Get back to me if you'd like me to do some work for you! My username is potionsmistress23, if you'd care to look at the keeper threads I've posted here on the Sycophant Hex forums.

Looking forward to hearing from you!