Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Ask Madam Pince  ~  HP/NT (Het): Unspeakable

koppe
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:57 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 02 Aug 2005 Posts: 34 Location: Lillehammer, Norway
I'm looking for a story, probably on FFN, probably set the summer after Sirius' death.

It turns out Tonks (Nymphodora) is an unspeakable, and she recruits Harry (it's possible one or both his parents were one too). After some training, he becomes the head of their three-persons team. There are however some friction between "the new guy" and the other three-person teams.

The details I come with now, may be me confusing it with other stories... if it is, and you now what story I'm mixing it up with, please list those too...

They have a badge that can be updated, which shows their aptitude for attack, defence, dark arts and a couple of other things; as five columns of 10 boxes, where a box filled with color is an achieved rank. Harry quickly gets solid bars for attack, defence and possibly for dark-art.

The unspeakable are ordered to help the aurors after a break-out from Azkaban. When Voldemort suddenly shows-up, everybody except Harry (not that more than a few knows it's him) freezes-up, but Harry manages to injured Voldemort with a blasting-hex before Voldemorts takes his followers and escapes.

If you know the title and location of this one, please reply.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number