Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Ask Madam Pince  ~  SS/HG, "anguisette"?

Firewhisky
Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:11 am Reply with quote
Looking for fanfic based on Jacqueline Carey trilogy, (called "Kushiel's Legacy" about a woman who is an anguisette-- someone who derives pleasure from pain). She has a small red spot in her eye that is a mark of the god of pain, Kushiel.

In the fic I am seeking, Hermione loses her virginity to Ron and wakes up the next day to find a red dot in her eye. Snape becomes her... mentor or something to that effect. Prolly some really heavy BDSM involved, but I never found out where the story was headed or who wrote it. Saw it on Ashwinder, tho, but at least a year ago.

Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:37 pm Reply with quote
I couldn't find it on Ashwinder, but I Googled it and I think you are looking for the story "Anguissette" by Jezzie. It's on LiveJournal, but it's not complete. Here's a link:

http://community.livejournal.com/sufferbitch/tag/anguissette

I started reading it, and it is definitely interesting. Hopefully the author will finish it.
Firewhisky
Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:55 am Reply with quote
hey, thanx! i was just starting to obsess about it..... Embarassed