Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Seekers  ~  Seeking a beta reader for SS/HG fic

Kir
Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:05 am Reply with quote
Hello everyone! I've been a long-time reader at Ashwinder and have written fanfiction for my own enjoyment, but never before have posted any online.

I'm starting a new story for my first Ashwinder submission, and would be very grateful if I could team up with a beta reader! Here are the details:

Name: Kjirsten
Email: zogorodova@gmail.com
Story title: Where in the World is Hermione Granger?
Summary: When an ailing man long thought to be dead turns up in a farmer's market in France, Hermione Granger's global travels take an unexpected detour. Why is Snape back now, and what is he hiding? Can they gain more from working together than just a solution to his mysterious condition?
Rating: Suggestive
Category/Genres: Romance, Humour, General
Ship: Severus Snape/Hermione Granger
Warnings: None
Special Requests: I especially would like help with grammar nitpicking, as well as some canon nitpicking.

I'm an American that's been living in the UK for a couple of years so I sometimes do suffer from mixing and matching American and British phrases/spellings. I could always use help with maintaining consistency.

Of course, characterisation and plot development critique is very helpful as well.

If you think you can help, I'd love to hear from you! The first two chapters are already done and ready for a beta. I anticipate running around 10 - 15 chapters in total.

If you want to team up, feel free to email me at the above address, or reply here. Thanks very much! Smile