Sycophant Hex Forum Index

<  Ask Madam Pince  ~  HG/HP(?) Harry (or others) meet obliviated Hermione

koppe
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:09 am Reply with quote
Joined: 02 Aug 2005 Posts: 34 Location: Lillehammer, Norway
I'm looking for a story I never got around to reading -- I just read the summary -- and now I can't find it.

After the final battle, Hermione is obliviated -- if it's herself, Harry or Dumbledore who does it, I'm unsure of. Years later Harry meets her on the streets, falls for her, and either tries to make her remember or jogs her memory.

I may be mixing it up, but come to think about it, I think maybe it was the Ministry of Magic that had her obliviated and returned to the Muggle-world... and Harry starts the relationship with her without intending to tell her they know eachother.

If this sounds familiar, please tell me where I can find the story.

As I know this genre (Hermione oblivated, Hermione found, Hermione remember and falls in love) is a bit of a cliche, I would also be interested in any other stories where Hermione is obliviated (voluntarely, accidentally or delibrieatly) and placed in the Muggle-world, only to meet a wizard she once knew (Harry, Ron, Draco, Snape, Lucius).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number